Looking for Something?

Thursday, August 27, 2026

Chronically Ill Depressed Baddie

 Chronically Ill Depressed Baddie



I have decided that I am a burnt out, chronically ill, depressed baddie who should probably take more care of herself. 

Since forever, I have done nothing but write myself off as lazy, weird, and undeserving. I've tried so hard to function, people please, and just seem even just a little bit of "normal." Tbh..I am so f*cking exhausted. Ironically, not in the chronic illness sort of way. In the way that trying to seem put together is so damn draining. This stops. NOW!

Let's set some goals for myself:

- Workout 3 times a week

- Clean a space every 2 days

- Must do 2 out of 3 of these each day: do my hair, do my makeup, get dressed

- Use your disability aids!

- Eat out only once per week

- Blog once per day

- Set aside one day out of the week for creating content


No comments:

Post a Comment